Do you need a cute new, trendy outfit to wear for a special occasion (be it a hot date or a summer wedding), but your pocketbook is lacking the funds to buy fashion clothing? Never fear, there are several online stores that allow you to buy fashion clothing now and pay later with deferred billing options so you can make payments on fashion clothing!
- The RealReal – Buy gently used and pre-owned luxury consignment clothing items from top designers including Burberry, Diane Von Furstenberg, Tory Burch, Hermes, Gucci and more. Use Affirm for payment, which is easier and faster than using a credit card.
- Vestiaire Collective – Sells pre-owned designer clothing and handbags that are 100% authenticity guaranteed. Wear now, pay later by splitting your purchase into easy monthly installments with Affirm.
- Tradesy – This site is similar to TheRealReal and VestiaireCollective as they also offer luxury consignment and also accept Affirm for payment.
- Gettington – They carry everything from summer dresses to winter coats. They also have shoes, handbags and accessories. Spread out payments for up to 24 months! If you already have a Gettington Credit Account, click here to shop!
- Fingerhut – Apply for credit (only takes one minute) and save $25 off $100+ order! Plus they are having a summer dress sale with 25% off all dresses! If you already have a Fingerhut Credit Account, click here to shop!
- QVC.com – Make up to 6 payments on designer handbags and name brand shoes.
- Midnight Velvet – Strut Your Style (so the site says) with monthly payments as low as $20 per month.
- Monroe & Main – Specializes in Plus Size Fashion with the same monthly payments as low as $20 per month.
- Ashro – Specializes in fashions for black women, also with the same monthly payment plan as low as $20 per month.
The following online stores all sell fashion clothing all all accept PayPal Credit for payment (formerly known as BillMeLater). Simply choose PayPal when you checkout, then choose PayPal Credit to buy fashion clothing today and make payments for your purchase over time (they offer an interest free grace period).
- Charlotte Russe
- Forever 21
- Free People
- Hot Topic
- TJ Maxx
- Urban Outfitters
- Victoria’s Secret
Once you have your new fashion clothing, do you need to finish off your look with a new handbag? We can help with that as well! Buy a handbag and pay later.