Smell that? Jasmines and gardenias are in the air. Ahh, it’s finally springtime, which means it’s time to shed those winter coats and feel the warmth of the sun again.
It’s been a particularly long winter, hasn’t it? And as such, you deserve to treat yourself this spring. With the curated list below, you’ll have everything you need for comfort, health and wellness, and best of all, for the perfect bath. Ready?
Let’s blossom into spring.
#1 Exercise-Capable Headphones
Now that it’s not pouring rain and the streets are clear of snow, it’s time to get back into shape and burn off that natural hibernation gear. And what better way than with your favorite jams blasting in your headphones?
But you can’t listen to music if your earbuds are going to jump ship the moment you start jogging. Thankfully, the days of one-size-fits-all earbuds are gone.
- Jabra has quick charging headphones that form to your inner ear and keep them in place.
- Aftershokz don’t even go in your ear. Their open-ear technology acts as a band around the back of your head. These headphones allow you to jam along to Rihanna while hearing the ambient sounds around you at the same time.
#2 Luxury Bath Caddy Trays
You know those kids who need every toy in their treasure chest to join them for bath time? Turns out, they couldn’t have been more right.
Bring all your soaps, lotions, wine, books, and Netflix, and create a splash-free zone with a luxury bath tray. After the hard workout of making it out of bed this morning, you deserve a healing spa day from the comfort of your home. These trays are the perfect bath companion, and if you get these from Pristine Bamboo, you’ll nab yourself a caddy tray that has plenty of room for two glasses of wine.
Are you thinking what we’re thinking?
That’s right, Double Wine Glass Wednesdays.
Bring your fantasies to life by treating yourself to a well-deserved bath. You survived the winter, didn’t you?
#3 Bath Bombs
Don’t bother getting up. Stay in the bath while adding that extra splash. Bath bombs are the perfect full-body treat, reminding you that the coldest months are over. These sizzling soaps revitalize your skin, rejuvenate your senses, and leave you smelling fresh and clean. While many brands offer these hip, new bath explosions—none can compete with Lush. This soap and bodyworks maker has an amazing track record of bath bombs, including:
- Goddess – With notes of jasmine, rose, and oudh oil, you will emerge as the queen you are.
- Magic Rabbit – This bomb is a bursting reminder of all the marshmallow Easter goodness that’s to come this spring.
- Dinosaur Egg Bombshell – For notes of bergamot, grapefruit, cherry, and gardenias, watch as this bomb slowly dissolves to reveal a baby dinosaur!
- Sex Bomb – An aphrodisiac made with soothing luxury in mind. Jasmine, clary sage, and ylang ylang come together as one in this powerful bomb. Use responsibly.
- Intergalactic – Blast off to another world of sensory overload (in a good way) with this peppermint and cedarwood inspired bath bomb.
#4 The Right Fitting Underwear
Can someone give me a “hallelujah” and an “amen” for this one? Can you believe we’ve gone from corsets and girdles—the chest equivalent of Chinese finger traps—to bras that still don’t have industry-standard sizes and don’t fit a large percentage of women?
For some of us, this is somehow unsurprising…
Lulalu is an intimate apparel company that is reshaping the fashion paradigm, one pair of underwear at a time. Specializing in sizes A, AA, and AAA, with a band size between 30-38, those who have been completely underrepresented in the industry can rejoice. So yes, those with 38AAA, 32A, and 34AA, who were previously clumped into “petite” fit (whatever that’s supposed to mean), can now find the comfort they deserve.
This spring, say yes to treating yourself and your body. If you’ve felt left behind by fashion norms, take a look through Lulalu’s collection—you’ll be glad you did.
Spring Into A Better You
A little pick-me-up here and there is enough to make you feel your best. Whether that’s grabbing an ice cream on the way home, declaring an impromptu spa day, or finally getting the exercise accessories you need to push through another workout—sometimes you just need to treat yourself.
At the end of the day, it’s not about what it’s about who: a healthier, happier you.