– Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream: This is a favorite secret weapon among Hollywood’s females. The soothing must-have cream treats and heals dry, chapped and irritated skin and is loved by Jennifer Love Hewitt, Amanda Peet and Rachel Bilson.
– Mario Badescu: You may have never heard of Mario Badescu, but if Jennifer Aniston, Sarah Jessica Parker, Charlize Theron and Heidi Klum are fans of this zit zapping Drying Lotion, you should take note. Many celebrities swear by it for keeping their skin clear.
– Crème de la Mer: The La Mer line is uber pricey, but it Christina Applegate is willing to pay for it, you can bet this night cream works wonders on the skin.
– Proactive Skin Care: Believe it or not, the cheesy infomercials you see on late night TV for this product are legit. Fans (and endorsers) of the acne clearing system include Selma Blair, Katy Perry and Jessica Simpson. And the price tag is cheap compared to other lines.
– NARS: NARS is beloved among Hollywood’s female elite. The French prestige cosmetics brand is very popular among celebs, and Christina Ricci, Amanda Peet, and Sofia Coppola all swear by the lipstick. The NARS powder blush is a favorite of both Jennifer Aniston and Gwyneth Paltrow.
– Laura Mercier: Makeup artist Laura Mercier’s line is adored by Renée Zellweger, Angelina Jolie, Madonna and Rosario Dawson. The one product that is brought up again and again is Secret Camouflage, a concealer that the star rave about and some say won’t leave the house without.
– Bobbi Brown: Rachel Bilson loves this line, particularly the bronze Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick, which highlights cheekbones and eyelids with a natural looking golden, sun-kissed glow.
– Shu Uemura: Makeup artists and celebs both seem to favorite the Shu Uemura brand. Among the believers are Scarlett Johanssen (Mark Concealer), Toni Collette (Nobara foundation) and Famke Jensen says her makeup bag only carries Shu Uemura.
NOTABLE ADDITIONAL PICKS
– Kim Kardashian raves about the Tria Laser. Learn more about it here: home laser hair removal reviews.
– Courteney Cox is not only the spokesperson, but swears by the Kinerase skin care line.
– Gabrielle Union adores Kiehl’s Calendula toner, Keihl’s Avocado eye cream and Cargo Blush in Laguna.
– Kirstin Dunst uses Prescriptives Magic Liquid Powder for Dry skin
– Liv Tyler only uses Lancome Définicils mascara.
– Rachel Weisz uses Delux Beauty products
– Scarlett Johansson treasures Clinique Quick Corrector and the blemish correcting Mark Concealer by Shu Uemura. Her makeup favorites are the MAC line of products and lip gloss by Trish McEvoy.
– Selma Blair swears by Shiseido’s Pureness Hydro-Purifying Mask and she loves the Chanel Glossimer lip gloss and Correction Perfection Face Kit, Nars multi purpose stick in Mauritius, Lancome mascara and Smashbox’s highlighter in Smashing Champagne.
– Tennis phenom Serena Williams loves Clé de Peau Beaute’s eye cream to combat eye puffiness.
– ‘Desperate Housewives’ star Terri Hatcher takes the Phytophanere Dietary Supplement for Hair & Nails to maintain healthy, shiny hair and strong nails.
– Uma Thurman uses SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic for healthy, vibrant looking skin.
About the Author: Carleen Coulter is the editor of multiple beauty and fashion blogs, including Beauty and Fashion Tech.