Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through our links, at no cost to you. Please read our disclosure for more info.
This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Bloomingdale’s. All opinions are 100% mine.
Celebrities love Rebecca Minkoff handbags! As shown above, from left to right…
- Lauren Conrad carries a Rebecca Minkoff Rocker Studded Mini Messenger Bag in Black/Gold
- Whitney Port sports a Rebecca Minkoff Devote Studded Tote in Black
- Vanessa Hudgens totes a Rebecca Minkoff Matinee Handbag in Wine
[amazon_link asins=’B016A55XM8,B0789TGHTK’ template=’CopyOf-ProductGrid’ store=’stealthestylewp-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’3b49a8d3-e433-4d2a-b7c1-17fc3d776b8d’]
You can design the newest, coolest reusable tote to produced by Rebecca Minkoff and sold exclusively at Bloomingdale’s in the new Tote-ally Green design contest!
Entrants can design a unique reusable tote using the tools on the site to digitally create a design and/or even import an image from your own computer.
Design your own bag and share your creation for a chance to win a Bloomingdale’s Gift Card!
- Grand Prize Winner will win a $2,000 Bloomingdale’s Gift Card – The winning design will be chosen by Rebecca Minkoff with a panel of fashion experts, and the tote will be sold exclusively at Bloomingdales.com!
- Runner Up Winner will win a $1,000 Bloomingdale’s Gift Card – This will be the tote with the most votes
- Daily Winners will win a $100 Bloomingdale’s Gift Card – A winner will be chose every day from their favorite submissions
I doubt I’ll win, but here’s the bag I created in under a minute…
[amazon_link asins=’B015UBV03O,B01N9QKM7L’ template=’CopyOf-ProductGrid’ store=’stealthestylewp-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’29ded66c-7039-4415-908c-81ec2fa133a4′]