Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through our links, at no cost to you. Please read our disclosure for more info.
Whether you made your way to Indio, CA for some fun in the sun and a couple weekends of rocking out to jams by Blur, Gorillaz, Jurassic 5, and the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, as well as EDM artists like Swedish House Mafia and Calvin Harris, or you simply watched the ample coverage in the news and via social media outlets, you’re probably aware that the place was lousy with celebrities, not to mention the horde of paparazzi tailing them like hounds on the hunt. And while some, like Kristen Stewart and on-again boyfriend R-Patz, sported grungy tees, sneakers, shades, and signature looks of pure indifference, others turned out for the event with a little more glamor and grace. Here are just a few of the best-dressed celebs and the steal-worthy styles they flashed at Coachella.
- Solange Knowles. The little sis of Sasha fierce is becoming a perennial fave of fashionistas everywhere, and a true icon in her own right, thanks to a personal style that is edgy, feminine, and 100% her. She was caught on camera at the event sporting her usual halo of curls and wearing a blousy, white top featuring spaghetti straps and a deep V. She paired this neutral garment with an eye-catching floral skirt in a day-glo pink. Chunky-heeled sandals polished off the look for a summery ensemble befitting a stylish celeb. She was also spotted wearing a lemon-print mini dress paired with floral-patterned wedge heels.
- AnnaSophia Robb. She may be best known for her angelic looks and a recent turn as the teenage Carrie Bradshaw in ‘The Carrie Diaries’, but this PYT let her inner flower child reign supreme when she attended Coachella. The Desert Pool Party found her wearing a timely, sleeveless summer dress featuring horizontal stripes in white, yellow, orange, taupe, and blue. But it was her accessories that gave the outfit its flirty and youthful edge, including blinged-out sunglasses, a crown of flowers, and an armful of colorful hair ties for bracelets.
- Paris Hilton. When you see celebrities at a music festival you want them to exhibit a little creativity in the wardrobe department. Hilton (who outshone sister Nicky by a long shot) delivered with a multi-colored, print maxi dress nipped in at the waist with a chunky belt. A metallic collar necklace accented the outfit perfectly. Unfortunately, added accessories like a hot-pink shoulder bag, a sunflower headband, and oversized sunglasses sent her hippy-chic look over the edge. In fact, all of her looks for the festival mirrored this trend. The dress? Yes! But forget the rest.
- Jessica Alba. Even when she’s super casual, this Hollywood starlet manages to look perfect and polished. She dressed up a simple, loose, white Henley tank and some black skinny jeans with black gladiator sandals, silver jewelry, and a pair of wayfarers for day, and then threw on a black cardigan, skirt, and boots and paired them with a colorful, east-Indian-style bag for evening.
- Alessandra Ambrosio. It’s not much of a stretch for a super model to look good, but Ambrosio’s style didn’t skip a beat, despite a few days in the desert. One day saw her sporting a white crop-top, salmon-hued short-shorts, a printed head scarf, and arms full of bangles, while another outfit consisted of lacy, denim cutoffs, a crocheted, boho shirt, a floppy hat, and her best accessory: daughter Anja. That’s one part of the outfit you won’t find when shopping for women’s clothing online!