Although, artist’s work hard to make it to the top of the charts with their songs, they do have to suffer through some rather unusually “things” to keep their fan’s happy. There are many singers such as Eminem, Lady Gaga, Pink who have had to deal some very strange things.
It’s not enough that Eminem songs, Lady Gaga songs and Pink songs are always on our minds. Now, there are rabbits, dogs, cats, and even birds that not only have singers names, but some of them are named after songs written and sung by a favorite artist, such as the songs from Eminem, Lady Gaga, Pink all have rabbits named after them. Also, Eminem, Lady Gaga and Pink are the number one favorite names for rabbits and birds.
Just as bands have taken animal names such as Wolfmother, Gorrilaz, The Eagles, Arctic Monkeys, Counting Crows, The Beatles, The Monkees, and The Animals, it’s ok to name your pet after your favorite artist or band member.
Not only do fans name their pets after their favorite artists, artist name their pets after their favorite artist. Confused yet? Here some example of the pet name of the stars.
- Kathy Lee Gifford formerly of Regis and Kathy Lee named her dog Regis, after her co-host of their morning talk show.
- Fran Drescher (aka The Nanny) named her Pomeranian, yes, the one that is in her sitcom, named her dog none other than…. Esther Drescher
- Jennifer Garner named her Labrador after the domestic diva, Martha Stewart.
- Britney Spears, along with her other dogs, has Snow White, the Chihuahua named after the Disney Princess.
- Eminem and Hailie (daughter) have a cat named Tigger.
There are even a few fish named after a novel from George RR Martin’s fantasy. Hamsters named after songs and artists, as well as twin kittens, one named Yoko, the other named Ono. Who, by the way, happens to be good friends with Lady Gaga and Pink and knows Eminem. So, when you get your next pet, remember to name them after your favorite artist and songs.
What’s the name of your pet?