Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through our links, at no cost to you. Please read our disclosure for more info.
Women’s watch trends are different from men’s in that they serve as practical and fashion object rather than as status symbols. Therefore there is more emphasis on the style and colour of the watch rather than the brand.
Women spend less on their watch than men. They tend to own more than one watch so that they have more pieces that will match their outfit. This means that the colour of a watch is integral to their purchasing decision. The following colours are considered:
- Rose Gold
A watch is also considered to be for ‘night-time or daytime.’ There is still a demand for a ‘mans’ watch so that it is large in comparison to the small female wrist.
Popular brands offering affordability as well as quality include Invicta, Bulova, Michael Kors, Guess, Citizen and Guess.
[amazon_link asins=’B00C6PIJPA,B06WWNCP12′ template=’CopyOf-ProductGrid’ store=’stealthestylewp-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’3063ace7-518c-11e8-8120-775aa53002dc’]
Silver watches are very popular for women as they are versatile with a lot of clothing. You can dress them up or dress them down. Popular Silver Watches 2012:
- Invicta Women’s 5377 Square Angel Diamond Stainless Steel Chronograph Watch
- Casio Women’s LTP1191A-7C Silver-Tone Shell White Dial Analog Watch
- Armitron Women’s 752433BLK NOW Diamond Accented Silver-Tone Bangle Dress Watch
- Bulova Women’s 96R19 Diamond Chronograph Watch
Gold women’s watches are also popular. Women who wear mostly yellow gold jewelry are best choosing a gold watch over a silver watch. Popular gold watches 2012:
- Michael Kors Watches Michael Kors Ladies Gold Runway with Mother of Pearl Dial
- Fossil Women’s ES2683 Gold-Tone Stainless Steel Bracelet Gold Glitz Analog Dial Chronograph Watch
- Guess G13537L Gold Prism Ladies Watch
Two-tone watches are perfect for those who love both silver and gold. Popular two-tone watches:
- Best Bulova Women’s Watch with diamonds
- Best Value Women’s Watch This Week
- Anne Klein Women’s 109137CHTT Automatic Swarovski Crystal Accented Two-Tone Watch
Another trend worth an acknowledgement is the watch with hearts, which is a popular gift for mother’s day or valentine’s day. Popular watches in this category include:
- Bulova Women’s 96X006 Crystal Pendant and Bracelet Boxed Set White Dial Watch
- Stuhrling Original Women’s 109.1215H2 Cupid II Stainless-Steel Red Leather Watch
- Stuhrling Original Women’s 109.1245E14 Cupid II Rose-Tone Brown Leather Watch
The top designer watches for women are:
- Raymond Weil Women’s 9440-STG-97081 Parsifal Diamond Accented 18k Gold-Plated and Stainless Steel Watch
- Raymond Weil Women’s 2410-ST-97081 Freelancer Automatic Stainless Steel Watch