You can travel by train, plane, or bus through the USA or abroad. There are many places in the country that are worth your special attention. You can take a car at Alamo Long Beach airport and make your trip the most comfortable. Of course, online apps really help in case you need to get the cheapest or the best car, read its characteristics before, and make your trip less stressful. But online apps can hardly help you to look great when you are traveling. Don’t worry, there is a good new. You will always look great if you follow our travel beauty survival tips! They are easily applicable for your business vacation, a family trip, or just a friendly getaway. So, what to do first?
In This Post:
FOLLOW THESE BEAUTY TIPS WHEN TRAVELING
Try to moisturize your skin intensively at least the day before you are going to drive away. This can help to increase hydration for longer when the trip starts. Of course, you should always apply creams, serums, and other moisturizers during the trip at least twice a day. What are you going to do if you already noticed dehydrating effects like baggy and dry skin, lip exfoliation? Don’t worry! Just use GPS navigator and drive your car to the local SPA hotel or beauty salon.
Often skip foundation
Actually, you don’t need a foundation when you are driving. It is better to moisturize your skin intensively. If you need to look great on arrival, you can add some foundation for a fresh look. What kind of foundation to choose? It depends on your preferences and the weather. If the weather is hot, you need minimum makeup. Do you want your makeup lasts longer? Try to put a special cream as a protective layer on your skin under makeup. Therefore you will always look fresh and accurate.
Always use mineral water
Planning to stop the car at the local restaurant for dinner? You need to refresh your makeup! Thinking of adding more foundation? Forget it! Instead, use mineral water for deeper moisturizing.
Always use blotting papers
Have you ever used blotting papers? Of course, you might use them to refresh your oily skin on the go. Blotting papers or rice papers can help to remove excess oil from your T zone.
TAKE CARE OF YOUR SKIN
Your skin shows how you feel and what health troubles you have at the moment. What is going on with your skin when you drive long sleepless hours? You can drink in the local pub for the whole night, sleep in the car, and forget about taking showers. All these things don’t make you look better. Look at your skin! It loses its natural beauty! Is there anything to help you?
- Drink much water during the day.
- Never skip morning and evening showers. If you don’t have a possibility to take a shower, try to wash your face or use cleaning sponges, baby wipes.
- Don’t forget to sleep enough hours during your trip.
- It was already told that you don’t need a bright makeup during the trip. But you really need sunscreens. Apply a special sunscreen to your face and body.
The story repeats itself. The night and days of driving make your hair look untidy. It becomes dry and naughty if you stay for long under the sun and don’t use special sunscreens for hair. Let’s do this:
- You should use special hair tools like gels, mousses, caps, hats, pins. They can help you to style your hair and look tidy.
- Whenever you go, you may have no opportunity to wash and style your hair. That’s why it is necessary to have a dry shampoo or baby powder. Your hair will look fresh for longer.
- Don’t try new styles when traveling. Of course, your future trip is a chic opportunity to change something and look new. Experiment wisely. Use simple haircuts and styles you will be able to maintain even on the go.
In short, your style is what you are. Of course, it’s so easy to forget about your style when traveling. Even if you are used to look glamorous, you have to be more practical during the trip. Here are some tips to boost up your style:
- Don’t wear things that are not good for a trip. Try to pick clothes that make you confident and tidy.
- Still, if you can’t live without your everyday glamorous look, you can add some accessories to your travel costume. It would be great to have layers of clothes to change them every day and look different.
That’s so great if you try to take care of your style and look. That’s so easy to look fresh and charming when you have enough time for sleep, rest, and eat. Plan your road trip step by step and always pick the best routes, the most comfortable cars and hotels. Try to find as much information as you can about the place you are going to visit. It helps to find the right way to a shop, a beauty salon, or a cafe for a short snack if you need it.