Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through our links, at no cost to you. Please read our disclosure for more info.
Last Updated on August 27, 2021 by Steal the Style
Looking for new arm candy, but your wallet is bare? We’ve found several online stores that sell handbags and purses, so you can buy now and pay later. Make payments on your handbag purchase with deferred billing at the following stores:
- Dooney & Bourke – Make 3 easy, interest-free payments on all in-stock, full price products $100+ with DooneyPay. The Easy Pay installments will be charged to your existing credit or debit card.
- Maika – Colorful and eco-friendly bags from totes to pouches. Made with recycled canvas and eco-friendly pigment inks. Shop BNPL with Afterpay and pay in 3 easy installments.
- Tradesy – This site is similar to TheRealReal and VestiaireCollective as they also offer luxury consignment and also accept Affirm for payment.
- The Luxury Closet offers “Pay and Reserve” which is basically a layaway option where you pay 25% down (available on items priced above $300) to reserve your order. You then have 30 days to pay off your order interest-free, and then it will be shipped.
- Luxury Garage Sale – Use Affirm to purchase vintage & pre-owned handbags from Chanel, Louis Vuitton & more.
- Vestiaire Collective – Sells pre-owned designer handbags and fashion clothing that are 100% authenticity guaranteed. Wear now, pay later by splitting your purchase into easy monthly installments with Affirm.
- Rebecca Minkoff – An industry leader in luxury handbags with playful and subtly edgy designs. They accept Affirm for payment.
- FashionPhile – Buy designer handbags on layaway for free. Make as many payments as you need, and you’ll have 60 days to pay the balance.
- HSN (aka the Home Shopping Network) – Sells name brand handbags like Sharif, Emma Fox, Vince Camuto, Christian Lacroix, and more. You can make two, three or four FlexPay payments or use your H.S.N. credit card for 9-month VIP financing.
- Midnight Velvet – Make $20/month payments on a big selection of fashion handbags, cross-body bags, hobo handbags, leather handbags, totes and more.
- Etsy – This is one of my favorite places to look for vintage, authentic handbags from sellers all over the world, and Etsy now accepts Klarna for 4 easy payment installments. Shop Etsy Vintage now!
The following online stores all sell handbags all all accept PayPal Credit for payment (formerly known as BillMeLater). Simply choose PayPal when you checkout, then choose PayPal Credit to buy a handbag today and make payments for your purchase over time (they offer an interest free grace period).
- Kate Spade
- KNOMO Bags
- TJ Maxx