Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through our links, at no cost to you. Please read our disclosure for more info.
Weddings can get expensive with everyone from the photographer to the caterer wanting down payments months in advance. But we think the most important part of the wedding day is having the bride look beautiful! Therefore we found online stores that will let you buy a wedding dress now and pay for it later over time by making payments. Don’t worry about paying for your wedding dress until after the big day.
Wedding Dress Stores That Allow You To Buy Now, Pay Later
- The RealReal – Buy gently used and pre-owned luxury consignment wedding dresses and clothing items from top designers including Badgley Mischka, Carolina Herrera, Monique Lhuillier, Vera Wang, Zuhair Murad, Nicole Miller and more. Use Affirm for payment, which is easier and faster than using a credit card.
- Tradesy – This site is similar to TheRealReal as they also offer consignment and also accept Affirm for payment, but carry some less expensive wedding dress brands such as Stella York, Allure Bridals, Essense of Australia, Maggie Sottero and more.
- Unique Vintage – Find unique vintage-inspired wedding dresses and gowns from their private label collection. They also accept Affirm.
- Amazon – Get a free $50 gift card for applying and getting approved for Amazon’s Rewards Visa Card that you can instantly apply towards fashion clothing plus earn 3% back on your Amazon purchase. Shop Amazon.com now!
Cocomelody – Pay later with 0% interest on wedding dresses with Sezzle.
- Rent The Runway – Instead of buying your wedding dress, thinking of renting a designer wedding dress for as little as $200.
The following online stores all sell wedding dresses all all accept PayPal Credit for payment (formerly known as BillMeLater). Simply choose PayPal when you checkout, then choose PayPal Credit to buy a wedding dress today and make payments for your purchase over time (they offer an interest free grace period).
Several other stores offer payment options on bridesmaid dresses and mother-of-the-bride dresses if the rest of the bridal party needs to buy dresses now and pay later.