Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through our links, at no cost to you. Please read our disclosure for more info.
Last Updated on November 11, 2022 by Steal the Style
Do you need a cute new, trendy outfit to wear for a special occasion (be it a hot date or a summer wedding), but your pocketbook is lacking the funds to buy fashion clothing?
Never fear, there are several online stores that allow you to buy fashion clothing now and pay later with deferred billing options so you can make payments on fashion clothing!
- Vestiaire Collective – Sells pre-owned designer clothing and handbags that are 100% authenticity guaranteed. Wear now, pay later by splitting your purchase into easy monthly installments with Affirm.
- Launched in Paris in October 2009, Vestiairecollective.com has over 7 million fashion savvy members, across 50 countries worldwide with offices in Paris, London, New York, Milan, Berlin and Hong Kong. Over 30,000 new items are submitted by our community of sellers every week, which enables buyers to access over 3,500 coveted and must have fashion pieces a day, ensuring that Vestiaire Collective is the go-to site for an exciting unique shopping experience.
- Gettington – They carry everything from summer dresses to winter coats. They also have shoes, handbags and accessories. Spread out payments for up to 24 months! If you already have a Gettington Credit Account, click here to shop!
- Fingerhut – Apply for credit (only takes one minute) and save $25 off $100+ order! Plus they are having a summer dress sale with 25% off all dresses! If you already have a Fingerhut Credit Account, click here to shop!
- QVC.com – Make up to 6 payments on designer handbags and name brand shoes.
- Midnight Velvet – Strut Your Style (so the site says) with monthly payments as low as $20 per month.
- Monroe & Main – Specializes in Plus Size Fashion with the same monthly payments as low as $20 per month.
- Ashro – Specializes in fashions for black women, also with the same monthly payment plan as low as $20 per month.
- Amazon – Get a free $50 gift card for applying and getting approved for Amazon’s Rewards Visa Card that you can instantly apply towards fashion clothing plus earn 3% back on your Amazon purchase. Shop Amazon.com now!
The following online stores all sell fashion clothing all all accept PayPal Credit for payment (formerly known as BillMeLater). Simply choose PayPal when you checkout, then choose PayPal Credit to buy fashion clothing today and make payments for your purchase over time (they offer an interest free grace period).
- Forever 21
- Free People
- Hot Topic
- TJ Maxx
- Urban Outfitters
- Victoria’s Secret