The process of Scalp Micropigmentation therapy claims to assist people in achieving scalps full of hair, whether their issue relates to thinning hair, hair loss, receding hairlines, or potential scar due to processes to restore hair. Most hair treatments involve harsh medications or injections for those with reversible hair loss. But in the instance where hair follicles experience damage due to genetics or potential other situations who may not be able to produce hair, treatment can comprise various methods.
In most cases, the cosmetic surgeon is going to recommend PRP or platelet Rich Plasma via injections or Hair transplant by way of FUE to initiate growth on the scalp. Micropigmentation is the current method to copy the idea of hair on the scalp without an invasive procedure. It does not deem a substitute for a transplant. For a majority of individuals, they find value in the process over the other methods they have tried. For those suffering with hair loss click for advice of treatment.
Advantages of Scalp Micropigmentation Processes
Some negative connotations follow the scalp micropigmentation process as it’s relatively new, and misconceptions follow any procedure unique to the market. But for those who have undergone the process, there are advantages noted in their particular situations.
It’s essential to do the appropriate amount of research to find a reputable clinic that is currently using the proper tools and the adequate training to give quality care before deciding on whether to proceed with the procedure. Incorporating a primary care physician’s opinion is always recommended when making choices that pertain to your body and its health. Some specific benefits that note to come with this type of treatment include:
- Increasingly growing in overall popularity: Creating hairlines where none were noted is the specialty of micropigmentation for which it has gained extreme popularity for people experiencing thinning patches or even baldness.
The technique boasts as innovatively developed as an advance in technology performed by experts in their field. A majority of people hope to overcome their condition with this process in dealing with baldness and receiving a look mimicking a close shave they can achieve.
- A noninvasive alternative to treatment: For those who hope to receive a treatment that is in no way invasive, scalp micropigmentation deems to be the answer. People who may not qualify for a transplant with their level of baldness or potential level of scalp donor, or maybe both, have this option.
And for those who have a desire to present an appearance of newly shaven hair, this offers an affordable option compared to the transplant as it is one time, often permanent choice. This choice offers the presence of a full, thick head of dark hair.
- Specially trained professionals: The claim is that the treatments are performed by surgeons who are trusted by the industry only. They receive specialized training and gain the authority to conduct the procedures. Those experienced in the techniques can do the process in a way, offering advantages for the patient according to their needs and the therapy execution.
The Procedure Requirements
In order for the process to provide the results beneficial to the patients, highly technical skills need to be in place as well as systems conducive to the results bringing the greater good for the patient. There is a specific point that relates to the experts’ process in an effort to bring these results:
- The patient’s scalp is analyzed before any treatment to investigate flexibility and measurement.
- Specialists create an ink that is specially formulated to a specific patient over the course of several days in test sessions to copy the natural hair texture and color so that it will camouflage to ideal standards.
- Thousands of impressions are made within a portion of the scalp to give the illusion of thick, high-density hair growth. The hair surrounding it needs to be kept closely shaved to maintain appearance because the dots will not increase in growth.
- Pigments are matched to a person’s tone of skin and the hair appearance with the needle inserted in the correct angle and depth and pigment implemented with special care, all leading to the ideal illusion. With suboptimal insertion, ink bleed can occur, which can lead to smudging and an unaesthetic look. Successful Scalp Micropigmentation treatment relies on the quality of the technician and the ink and needle.
Scalp micropigmentation not only enhances the client’s hairline but also offers a sense of self-esteem and self-confidence that they wouldn’t have otherwise been able to achieve with other treatments that have yet to be deemed effective.