Pairing right things together is very much essential, be it make-up, clothes, accessories or footwear. When it comes to dressing and styling, everyone has his or her unique ways and preferences. Some people like to keep it simple while others wish to flaunt a highly embellished couture. Apart from this, the occasion also is of vital importance in deciding the type of dress to be worn like some occasions call for heavy dressing up and showing up while other occasions may demand slaying in simplicity.
When you choose to wear a simple plain saree, you are making a perfect blend of simplicity with the hue of modernity. The essential component of a plain saree lies in the blouse which you choose to wear with it.
Following are some of the blouse designs that are in vogue and will work perfect to add bling to a plain saree:
- Heavily sequined blouse: This is the most common form of blouse that the girls today wish to adorn. Full sequin worked blouse in colours of black, white, silver, golden and copper top the list and can brighten up any plain saree. These blouses can be worn with almost any saree if you are heading for some party function and want to add some bling along with elegance.
- Mirror embellished blouse: Few years ago, the trend of mirror work was much desired by the ladies. This trend took set back but has come up with much want and desire than before. A blouse with heavy mirror work can instantly lift the look of a plain saree and astound everyone in the function or gathering.
- Brocade blouse: For all those who do not want embellishments can choose brocade blouse contrasting with the colour of the saree. It can be tailored and stitched according to the design that suits one’s tastes and preference. Brocade adds a classy traditional touch to your outfit. If you are planning for a modern saree with brocade blouse, try to have deep necklines and keep it a sleeveless one.
- Blouse with heavy thread work: Thread work is versatile and can be customised according to the choice of the wearer. If you have a plain dull saree, get a bright thread embroidery on your blouse that instantly adds to the beauty of the outfit. The intricate patterns of the thread work can be as per your taste.
- Printed blouse: Printed blouse with plain net or georgette saree is in much vogue. You can choose abstract print or any floral or digital print and make a statement in any party or gathering by astounding everyone with your amazing looks. You can flaunt a perfect diva look in a plain saree with printed blouse and the right amount of make up to glorify your beauty.
- Strappy plain blouse: A strappy blouse is always in for bold and slender women. You can choose the blouse of the same colour as that of your saree and go backless with strappy blouse. The show of skin is sure to skip the heart beats of the onlookers and gazers.
- Blouse with pearl work: Pearls have always looked amazing, stunning and elegant. A plain saree with a blouse possessing the work of the pearl gives a perfect diva look. This gaze can be adopted by the lady of any age with equal endeavour and leave everyone awestruck.
The above-mentioned blouse designs are sure to make any boring saree into an interesting outfit that is bound to be admired by anyone. Plain sarees appear flawless on every woman and perfect blouse is all what you need to make up to the glamorous outfit.